In the continued spirit of "When in Melbourne...," Andy and I thought it was essential that we get some Vegemite. Today, while Whit was napping, I tried it on a cracker. Let's just say I am fortunate that my dry heaving did not wake the sleeping babe (NOT an exaggeration). For those of you looking for a description, imagine if you could boil the leather from the boots that were worn by the wrestlers in my high school's attic gym in the middle of summer on at 110F day, serve it in a bread bowl that has been sitting in a warm and dark place for three weeks, and garnish it with a swizzle stick made of the nuggets that I used to clean out of my patients' belly buttons before surgery.
Now, who wants me to bring them back a jar?!
You take the good, you take the bad.
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment